Coastal Threads Art Prize 2022
Create a Blue Inspired Quilt.
Coastal Threads Art Prize 2022
The prize accepts entries for this 30cm x 30cm art quilt representing any use of fibre, threads & textiles and encourages the artist to explore traditional twists and/or non-traditional practices.
Let your imagination run wild with ideas of what inspires you, what fun you can have with Blue Inspiration.
Coastal Threads Art Prize is taking a spin on the Colour in 2022 and encourages you to have fun with the concept of your own interpretation of the theme.
Coastal Threads Textile Art Prize & Exhibition in 2022 sometime!
* 1st Prize $500
* 2nd Prize $250
* 3rd prize $150
entry fee: $35 AUD plus a paid return postage pack addressed to you the Quiltmaker.
Conditions of Entry:
Coastal Threads Textiles Art Prize is a juried exhibition, and will be displayed at possible venues TBA.
Entries welcome from all Art Quilters, Quilters, Textile Artists and Students, open age and experience.
Non-refundable entry fee per quilt of $35 AUD plus gst direct deposit details to accompany the entry form
Please email your quilt entry form to email@example.com
Deadline for entry forms and payment: Feb 28th, 2022.
Size of entry to be 30cm x 30cm and be a small quilt consisting of 3 layers stitched together in your style.
A label recording the name, address and phone number of the entrant must be securely attached to the back of the entry.
No hanging sleeve is required.
· Entries must be finished in 2020-2021 and be the original work of the entrant
· Quilt Entries must arrive by March 30th, 2022 & Posted to
Caroline Sharkey 11 Bellingen St Urunga 2455 NSW
· IMPORTANT Postage and handling: you will need to provide suitable packaging along with the appropriate return postage if this is not supplied your entry will not be returned.
· You must take out your own insurance if you want to insure your work.
· Your work may be photographed for promotional purposes and posted on web sites and social media associated with the organizers and event sponsors
· Every opportunity will be accepted on your behalf for Coastal Threads Exhibition 2021 to go on tour around Australia
*Coastal Threads Exhibition is to remain together as an exhibition for a minimum of 12 months.
*All prizes are in Australian Dollars and may be withheld if sufficient entries are not received.
*Announcements of winners and exhibition venues will be posted on my Facebook page Caroline Sharkey https://www.facebook.com/caroline.sharkey.5 and Instagram page @carolinesharkeytextiles
· Liability: the organisers of Coastal Threads Textiles Art Prize & Exhibition expressly exclude all liability for loss or damage, however caused or incurred in connection with your participation in the Coastal Threads Textiles Art Prize & Exhibition 2020.
You agree to participate entirely at your own risk by signing this form.
Please keep a signed copy of this entry form for your records (by printing this page).
By completing your registration form and pressing "submit" you will be taken to a page to purchase your entry fee. Once complete your registration will be final.